go to text

Documents required when applying for the Johkasou Installation Worker exam

Please see below for the documents required to apply for the Johkasou Installation Worker exam.

Documents required for online examination application

ID photo image
 ・Please prepare a photo taken within 6 months before the application, without a hat, front view, upper body, and plain background.
 ・If you upload a photo (JPEG/PNG) at the time of application, the size can be adjusted.
 - Wearing sunglasses, a mask, covering your eyes, etc., or snaps or things that make it difficult to see your face
  Photos are not allowed.
 ・When applying online with a smartphone, it is possible to take a photo at the time of application.

Transfer payment acceptance certificate
 ・Please pay the examination fee at the post office, bank, or internet banking.
  (The transfer fee will be borne by the transferor.)
 ・Payment method for online application please use this form. 
  1.A sample payment form from the post office is please use this form. 
    ⇒After payment, please attach the "transfer payment invoice and receipt" when applying.
  2.Download bank transfer form please use this form. 
    ⇒ After payment, please attach a "Transfer Receipt" at the time of application.
  3.When using internet banking
    ⇒ After payment, please attach a "payment slip" when applying.

Various certificates associated with examination qualifications
・Please prepare the necessary certification documents according to your eligibility.
 *For exam qualifications, please see the website.please use this form.
・If the name on the certificate is different from the name at the time of application, please submit an extract of the family register (certificate of personal information in the family register).
 Please prepare.

a. Those applying under eligibility [A]……Graduation certificate (original)
 Please prepare a graduation certificate from your most recent educational background that is directly related to your eligibility for the exam.
 *Not required if you have 8 years or more of work experience.
 *A graduation certificate is different from a diploma. Please order from the school you graduated from.
 *If you have completed a graduate school, please prepare a graduation certificate from the previous university.
 *If you are an "advanced specialist" or "specialist" and that title is not listed on your graduation certificate,
  In addition to the graduation certificate, documents that can confirm the title (title acquisition certificate, etc.) are required.

stomach. Those applying under eligibility [B] and [C]……Certificate of passing/certificate of passing or a copy thereof
 Examination qualification [B]…Certificate of passing the 1st or 2nd class pipe work construction management technology certification
 Examination qualification [C]...1st or 2nd class piping (architectural piping work, air conditioning equipment piping, water supply and drainage sanitary equipment piping,
         Plumber) skills test certificate

Supplementary information regarding proof of work experience

◯If your workplace does not have corporate status such as a stock company or limited liability company,You must also submit a certificate of work experience using the format below.
 ・Certificate of work experience (for personal use) PDF word
 ・Certificate of work experience for employees ( PDF word
Public interest incorporated foundation
Japan Education Center of Environmental Sanitation
2-23-3 Kikukawa, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
TEL: 03-3635-4880 (Switchboard),

Back to TOP