Influence test of johkasou inflow material Procedure for conducting evaluation test
２. Implementation procedure of the evaluation test
(1) Determination of test conditions
Determine the inflow concentration into johkasou and the accumulated amount and concentration in johkasou from the standard usage of the target substance (product), and set within the range of 0 to 10 times.
(2) Implementation of evaluation test
Select from the following test items according to the usage conditions and properties of the product.
- Physical and chemical property test
- Influence test on biological reaction during BOD measurement
- Effect test on oxygen utilization rate
- Effect test on oxygen dissolution rate
- Influence test on the treatment function of activated sludge organisms (activated sludge test)
- Effects on biota (short-term/long-term)
- Test for dispersibility in solid products
- Test on passage of solid products from toilet bowl to johkasou
- Laboratory testing on solid products
(3) Impact assessment on processing functions
Clarify the impact of product flow on johkasou's processing capabilities, and evaluate the availability and conditions of use.