go to text

FAQFrequently Asked Questions

Q&A (related to seminars)

I would like to attend the XXth ●● class, where is the window (contact number)?
I would like to attend the XXth ●● workshop.I would like an application form, how can I do that?
Is there a vacancy in the XXth ●● workshop?
I sent you an application form for the XXth ●● workshop, but have you received it?Can I take the course again?
What are the eligibility requirements for each course?
I would like to make a deposit through internet banking or ATM without using a payment form. Where is the account number?
My company will pay for it, but is it okay if the student's name does not appear on the payment form?
Multiple people from my company are taking the course.
I would like a receipt for the tuition fee. Can you issue one?
I haven't received my admission ticket. When will I receive it?Can I take the course?
Is it possible to change the delivery address of the admission ticket?
I would like to cancel the XX session ●●, but can I get a refund for the course fee?
I would like to change the attendance of the XXth ●● seminar to the XXth ●● seminar. Is it possible?
Is there a parking lot or bicycle parking lot at the training venue (education center) in Tokyo?
When will I know the results of the examination?
Is it possible to get the score of the examination result?
Is it possible for me to tell which questions I got correct/wrong in the examination results?
When will I know the information about next year's workshop?
I would like a manager's card (notebook + card with face photo). (new posting)
Please tell me how to reissue the manager's certificate/technical manager's certificate.
Where are the contact points for various inquiries about the Education Center?

Q&A (related to license application)

I have applied for a Johkasou Operator diploma, but how long will it take for it to be issued?
I lost my Johkasou Operator diploma and would like to apply for a replacement.
I would like to apply to rewrite my Johkasou Operator license (change of surname, transfer of family register, etc.).

Q&A (related to national exams)

Do I need to take a class before taking the national exam?
Public interest incorporated foundation
Japan Education Center of Environmental Sanitation
2-23-3 Kikukawa, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
TEL: 03-3635-4880 (Switchboard),

Back to TOP